Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flower Power

I took this picture of Laura yesterday as we enjoyed the first semi-warm weather in a while. She was unintenionally matching a bit more than she usually does, so I had to share her in all her floral glory. Also, I couldn't resist posting this picture so everyone could see her new sunglasses. My daughter loves flamoyant sunglasses. She had a pair last year (they seem to be lost now) that would have made Elton John proud. I think she's continuing the tradition with these.

9 comments:

sheridan keeter said...

if anyone can pull them off, she certainly can :)

Tina said...

Love it! Definately got style!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Very stylish! She looks adorable! LOVE those glasses!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is really cute!

Patty said...

I love the outfit, especially the tights!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Totally adorable! She is definitely rawkin the sunglasses :)

Can't wait until we get some warm weather up here, we woke up to 9 degrees this morning {gasp}

Tammi said...

Very cute!

Three Dog Days said...

She sure has a better sence of style than I do!

Tam said...

Really Really CUTE!!!!!!