Friday, January 16, 2009

In Which Moxie Begs Me To Blog

Moxie is so sorry that she couldn't convince me to post anything today. I told her we were taking advantage of the Army Man being off of work and going to a far away museum, plus sending her off to get a bath, but she wouldn't hear any of it. Post before you go, she said. Your legions of followers will miss reading about your life. She pleaded with me. There may have been tears involved. But I was unmovable. I will not blog before I leave, I said. I didn't want to worry about it this morning. Plus the Army Man was rushing me. So I told her I would do a great post this weekend with pictures from our outing. She was not placated. She pouted. Then she became embarrassed for me, since she is a dog and cannot talk. She says I sound silly for pretending to talk to her. But I'm tired and feeling silly, I tell her. This could go on forever she said. Just stop. Even my dog thinks I'm weird.

(photo credit: The Army Man who is the only one who ever gets good pictures of Moxie)

8 comments:

angie said...

My dog and I have conversations all the time too.

Hope you enjoyed your Saucy week!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Such a cute picture, your dog is precious. Thanks for making your dog happy and posting. Greetings from SCV, what a Small World!

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

Came from SITS!

I love this post!

Love the PHOTO! cute doggie! :)

Ali said...

Awwww, look at Moxie! So embarrassed! And so cute!

Congrats on being saucy!

Vickie said...

What a cute picture of your poochie!

Hey, I talk to my dog as well. She is part of the family.

Congrats on your blog being Saucy!

TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL too cute

Queenie Jeannie said...

Did you have fun on your outing?? I love the way you write! Your sense of humor shines right through, and it's awesome!!

HOOAH!!

Do you like Pampered Chef? I'm hosting an online show from today through 1/30! Email me if you'd like an invitation!!

Three Dog Days said...

Very cute Moxie picture! My dogs are the only "people" I talk to. Well, maybe sometimes occasionally I'll talk to real people, too.