Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Storm Is Brewing

This picture doesn't do the real thing justice. Something is going on in North Carolina. It's cold, it's dark, it's been raining off and on, but most of all, it's windy. My back door blew open a little while ago and the trees behind my house are threatening to make a fence-repair man very rich.Laura was sedated today for some dental work, so I've been trapped inside with a groggy and grouchy child all day. If we're not careful, the storm will be inside our house, not outside.

2 comments:

Tamara Dawn said...

I heat ya!! Popping over from SITS & wanted to say CONGRATS on your SAUCY blog!!!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Hmm yes I remember those days. I used to live in North Carolina... And in Florida.. those days came all too often.
And now that I am living in the Northwest there is no escaping it!! It rains every day!