Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Could This Be My New Downfall?

I bought these freeze-dried apples for Laura a few days ago. She hated them (of course), so I finished off the bag for her. And they rocked my world. I cannot even begin to describe how much I loved them. They are so good it should be illegal. They have become my new addiction, my drug. I went to the store today to get a few things and bought three bags. Luckily I had a few other kid-related items in my cart so it didn't seem too odd that I was buying them. And to tell the truth, I really wish I had bought about 20 bags.

Each bag says it is 1.5 apples (3.5 ounces), and each bag costs 67 cents. Two bags are already gone and I really, REALLY want to eat the last one, but that's three bags in one day, and as the Army Man said, those are some expensive apples. But I can't help myself. THEY ARE SO GOOD.
Update: I ate the third bag. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It was delicious!

1 comment:

Dano the Mano said...

Just an update, she did in fact find the third bag and is in the process of finishing that one as well. You know what dad always said, eating too much ____ gives you 설사.