Thursday, November 20, 2008

Woe Is Me

Today I planned on treating you all to a wonderful post all about the Thanksgiving feast that I went to at Laura's preschool. Instead I am sick and dealing with a broken computer. Luckily the Army Man has a laptop, which I am secretly using right now. He's very generous to ignore me while I sneakily log on right in front of him. But I like my computer, and I miss it. I don't know how to load photos onto this one, so it would be pointless to write about the feast without including a picture.

How is it that in this day and age of computers that can practically tie your shoes for you, did I manage to buy one back in July and have to deal with it breaking already? Especially when it was gone most of October getting a new hard drive put in since that broke? And especially when it broke again about two weeks after it came home? It just doesn't seem fair. But I guess this should all make sense to me, since we are currently dealing with problems in both of our cars, a recently broken oven, a digital camera that broke (although I did drop it), and the Army Man's defective cell phone. Luckily the toaster still works.

No comments: