Thursday, November 6, 2008

But I'm Not Being Bad

Laura woke up early this morning. Very early. So early that we had time to completely get ready for school, eat pancakes for breakfast, play with toys, watch an episode of Clifford (unheard of in the morning at our house!) and still get to school 10 minutes early. When we got to school, there was only one other family there, something we usually don't experience. Laura asked why we were there so early, and I replied, "We got here early because you woke up so early young lady!" Laura looked at me, appalled, and said, "But I'm not being bad! Young lady is for when I'm in trouble!" Very astute for a four year old.

And on that note, here is a picture of how Laura dressed herself this morning. So that we don't forget she is only four.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love the blog, and I absolutely love the subject matter. All I can say about the outfit is no belly-button and long pants. What is to not like about that? I love you all.

Patty