Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Another Day In My Life

Today has been an odd day. A lady at the vet accused me of giving her dog a "weird" look (which I probably did, because it was one of the ugliest dogs I've ever seen) and I was menaced by teenagers driving a golf cart while on my way home from errands. Loose dogs once again chased me on my run, and I didn't even have Moxie with me. The person in front of me in line at the ATM took so long (canceling transaction after transaction) and started yelling at the ATM. Laura freaked out (I mean FREAKED OUT) over the fact that I have a bathroom "stuck" to my bedroom and she doesn't. Later she gave birth to a puppy that died (and then came back to life).

Sometimes my life is just plain weird.

2 comments:

Three Dog Days said...

Poor puppy. I'm glad it came back to life, though. I can't imagine accusing someone of something so random. Why was it ugly? I laughed when I read that. I guess I could have wrote LOL, because that is what happened.

And what is with the "you may also like?" I don't really like it.

Patty said...

I am amazed at the things Laura notices and fixates on. The bathroom stuck to your bedroom is a classic, she is definitely a girl if she thinks she should have one too, I think should be a requirement!