Sunday, July 5, 2009

No Time To Blog!

This has been a busy summer-so busy that I haven't had time to post much. But I have plenty of excuses! Such as, you ask? Well, let me fill you in!

Laura had a month's worth of this, although we missed several times
I did some of this
Moxie did this while I was painting
Then the Army Man did this for the whole deck and fence
We've been keeping our eyes on this new addition to our porch
Then Moxie had her first one of these at home, and wasn't happy about it
We've done this a bunch of times, to my stomach's great joy
Moxie has hung out by the A/C a lot
I've manged to make a new dress
And something else newThen yesterday we had some visitors!
They took a picture of us in our 4th of July outfits (the Army Man's was the best)
We met up with friends for fireworks
The Army Man and I enjoyed ourselves
Other things that occured lately but were not photographed were a visit from my cousin Lisa and her two children (so much fun!), a broken upstairs air conditioner (not fun at all), professional painters painting the stairs and master bedroom, and two seperate visits from my Aunt and her two girls (also great fun). Now things are calming down a bit-all we have coming up is a week long visit from my Mom (hooray!), pre-K starting on July 15th (more on that later), and Jury Duty for me on July 16th. No big deal, right?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

awesome update! so glad you had an excellent july 4th! :) and i LOVE the dress you made for laura!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You are one busy lady! Wow! (Love the new stuff!) All the pictures are wonderful!

Patty said...

The pictures are great, it nice to know that you have had such a full summer so far. Laura and Shelby look so cute on the 4th!

Maya said...

Thanks again for having us over. I know it has been very busy with your numerous guests and visitors, but you were such great hosts and your house is so clean and beautiful! I don't know how you find the time to sew on top of everything else you do!