Monday, July 27, 2009

Moxie The Goofball

At night before we go to bed, Moxie usually turns in for the night, exhausted from a full day of chasing birds, eating treats, and being harassed by Laura. It amuses me so much that a dog who is so full of energy during the day can be so exhausted by 8:30pm. This whole summer she has chosen the entryway as her place to rest and I've found her in a number of interesting positions. These pictures are from a few days ago. I was sitting at my desk and looked over and saw her laying down like this...And she stayed that way for quite a while, through many pictures and much laughing on my part. Eventually I called her name and she rolled over a bit, and laid like this for a while, which basically made my day...She looks like a fox posing as a rabbit. Dogs putting their front paws like that just kills me, and the ears completed the overall look for me. I laughed and laughed, and I think I offended her because she got up, moved over about a foot, and sat there looking at me like this...I'm not sure what message she was trying to send me, but I shaped up immediately and stopped laughing at her.

4 comments:

Three Dog Days said...

Silly Dog! The second picture is my favorite! Too silly!

Rachael said...

she is so adorable, can't wait to meet her in person! :)

KnockKnocking said...

What a cute little goofball.

pauL said...

my dog sleeps the same way, sleezy style if you ask me.