Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vogue!

Poor Laura. She's been forced to be my model these last few months as I've attempted to take cute pictures of my creations to put on my Etsy site. It's really been tough on her-you know how much she hates the spotlight. And how much she detests getting her picture taken. Oh wait, that's me I'm thinking about! In reality, Laura has absolutely loved getting to model my clothes for me, except for the times I interrupt her during an important task (usually coloring). I usually get a few cute pictures that I can't post on Etsy but seem too good to waste, so I thought I'd post a few of them here. The first two are of my latest shirts.

All of these poses are her own doing, naturally.
I love her faux surprise in this one.Oh so sweet. Yeah right.
I'm sure I'll be back soon with more, seeing as I don't think Laura will EVER tire of getting her picture taken.

2 comments:

Three Dog Days said...

I can't believe all the poses she comes up with. Does she spend all her time paging through catalogues getting ideas?

Claire said...

Probably! I still can't get over the one of her in the tree shirt, she looks much too old and mature for me.