Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Homework

Did you know that kids have to do homework in preschool now? I didn't, yet my child insists night after night that she has homework she MUST do. I personally have no desire to stop her on her quest to do homework, and am already using her "homework" as a diversionary tactic when she asks to watch TV. "Have you finished your homework yet? No? Okay, then you'd better do that before we can watch anything." It's quite effective! Here's Laura hard at work last night.
And her finished product. I must say, the homework is really helping!
And the aftermath of the homework session.
The Army Man and I are taking bets as to when the love of school and homework will wear off. I'm sad that someday I won't be able to convince her that she needs to go to bed on time so she is allowed to go to school the next day.

No comments: